Labels

2010年7月13日 星期二

Lohas English Camp 7/13

I am glad to join this camp.
Let me talk about myself.
My name is 許婷喻,and I come from Ping-Tung.
Ping-Tung is a good place just like Chiayi.
I will study in department of foreign language,
so I want to join this camp not only to improve my language skills but also to meet new friends.
A lot of interesting things happen today.
I left for Chiayi at about 9 o'clock by train,and luckilyI met camp members in the train.
When I arrived Chiayi train station,my emotion is nervous and excited.
I met my team leader and team members,and all of them are very friendly.
Let me talk more about the activities in today.
I am dare to say that every moment is enjoyful from registration to now.
I think that I must enjoy in this camp for four days.
My new friend and me.
(I am on the left hand side in the photo.)


My team members.
Holland.

沒有留言:

張貼留言