Labels

2010年7月13日 星期二

My name is Kent(Germany)


Hello!everybody.I'm Kent.I come from Tainan.I really love to sing and composing.It really make me feel good.And I love Korea songs.There are many good team in Korea.Maybe I can for some example,like TVXQ SJ U-kiss Beast 4minute After school and so on. They are all my favorite things.Now I'm graduating from high school.I will become NCYU freshmen. It make me happy.

This is my first day in NCYU LOAHS Freshmen English Camp.I hope I can learn more and train myself more to improve my English ability.So I think I can have good time during this four days.

2 則留言:

  1. hello i am lily. do you remember me? i am germany,too.come on ! you are too shy !and i hope we can be good friends.by the way, i am a music stupid.

    回覆刪除
  2. Wow cool you can composing~~
    well...I am bad at sing, not mention composing!
    Super junior is great ,too XD
    by Germany Ruby~~

    回覆刪除