Labels

2010年7月15日 星期四

Day3~for fun


Play play play~
Fun fun fun~
This is the most special day for everyone !I think dance Waltz really impress me and I'm the top nine!!!( Happy) Ballroom Dance is so beautiful and sexy,so I'm thinking about enjoying the club.
I love my team,because everyone shared their idea,so our talent show can become so perfact!.Thanks Tina, without you,we might in chaos. No matter what the score we will get, no matter the audience like the show we act or not,everyone did a good job.
This summer with lots of special things and different meanings,we are college frash men now,congraduation,and now enjoy your live,try something new in your live,and make more colorful in your live,do you know ? Come on , we are in LOHAS.
Thank you every one,especially every team leaders,you are awesome!

沒有留言:

張貼留言