Labels

2010年7月14日 星期三

Kelly's day life in camp 7/14

I woke up at 5:30am.
It makes me feel very tired,because I alway wake up at 9 am during my summer vocation.
However,I think that the team leaders must have less sleep hours than me,and all of them
still keep energectic. I told myself that I must be energectic today.
I learned a lot of useful classes today,such as English Labyrinth,Podcast English, and so on.All
of them made me get a lot of knowledge with English. Therefore,I call today is powerful day with
knoeledge.


I can't imagine that the Talent Show and Lohas Night will be how interesting .

The second day I write down my emotions in the English Camp,and the different feeling from

yesterday.A sense of team work and sense of honor are filled with my mind.


Thank you, "Holland". I am pround of you

Hey!I am a good student.


Holland is N.O.1.

沒有留言:

張貼留言