Labels

2010年7月13日 星期二

I'm Ellen ! :D

Hello! everybody.

My name is Ellen. I am one of the team JAPAN.

I'm eighteen years old and I'm from Tainan which has many old places you can visit.

My hobby is singing,running and drawing.

My favorite color is green.

I love to eat chocolate because I will feel happy when I eat it.

I have a pet . its name is DD. It is a turtle.

It is from my sister's friend . It's for free . (ha!ha!)

yeah! Nice to meet you. Hope we could be friends and enjoy our time ! :))



( Ellen and Victor. ) sorry , my leg is so funny. :d

5 則留言:

  1. yoyo~I'm JOY !!
    happy to be the sane team

    回覆刪除
  2. HI nice to meet you ^0^ I'm Gloria

    回覆刪除
  3. I'm Grace.
    Your pet name is cute.DD~
    I'm happy to meet you.
    Wish we have a happy time these days.

    回覆刪除
  4. Hello, Ellen!
    Glad to meet you!
    I like singing,too.
    Maybe we can go to KTV together in school someday!
    Let's have fun in this four days! =)

    回覆刪除