Labels

2010年7月13日 星期二

Hi~ I'm Grace.



Hello! My name is Grace.

I come from Yun-lin.

My department is foreign languages.

I like ride bicycle. It help me relax myself.

My favorite group is Mayday. Their songs can bring me a lot of power. Rock~~~!I have been to their concert. It was really excited and "HIGH"!!! I like this feeling. Everyone just jumped together.

I like performing. I can express myself through performance.

My dream of future is to be a teacher. Being an actress is good ,too.

Nice to meet you. If you want to know more about me. Please call 0800 ...... Ha.ha~
I want to say...
Let's get crazy and fun in NCYU LOHAS CAMP.





















2 則留言:

  1. Hi^0^is nice to meet you

    Gloria

    回覆刪除
  2. hello, Grace!
    Glad to meet you!
    I like MAYDAY,too.
    Their songs are really awesome!
    HAHA ~
    let's have fun in this four days! =)

    回覆刪除