Labels

2010年7月14日 星期三

Delicacy

(welcome&Intro of the topic)
Hello~everyone.Welcome to the NCYU English Pocast;this is Felicia,from one team of Brazil.And now we want to introduce Taiwan delicacy to everyone.

(Main body)
Hi I'm Meilin Marian as a Taipei person.I don't quiet understand what'sfood from night market could represent Taipei.I choose a famous Taiwan food: Sfanhi pan fried stuffed dumplings.
My name is Excalibur.I want to intorduce meatballs.It was invented in1878 by 萬居范.It made by meat other stock is business secret , so I don't know.It is very delicious and cheap.

(Wrap up)
See~there are so many tasty delicacy in Taiwan.After hearing these food introduction, do you have desire to come to Taiwan.I am sure that you'll have a lot of fun in Taiwan. This is Felicia.See you tomorrow.Bye~


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTFdbbGdmpA&feature=PlayList&p=67751BEB77EB684F&playnext_from=PL&index=0

沒有留言:

張貼留言