Labels

2010年7月13日 星期二

JOJO's Self-introdution

Hello,guys! I'm Jojo.
I'm in the team of JAPAN which belongs to Victor.
CHANGHUA is my hometown and a cute city.
My department is busines management.
I am an outgoing and energetic girl.
I would like make friends with many kinds of people.
My hobby is surfing Internet and traveling.
Although SpongeBob looks stupid, I still like him very much.
I also like sharing jokes with my friends and laugh loudly.
Well...
Nice to meet everyone today! =)

6 則留言:

  1. yeah yeah ! I'm JOY ~~
    you are so good !!
    I love it

    回覆刪除
  2. Hey ,it's Alice.
    You have so many unique and funny ideas!ha
    and I like them.
    Nice to meet you and I hope we can become good friends.=)

    回覆刪除
  3. My wish is to be a outgoing and energetic girl.
    I'm fighting,now.

    And I think you are a good girl.:)

    l'm Ellen.

    回覆刪除