Labels

2010年7月14日 星期三

Share Grace's second day of LOHAS with you =)



Hi~today is the second day of NCYU LOHAS Freshman English Camp. I am more familiar with my team mates today. In the morning, we enjoyed the sandwiches and chatted happily.
Today's processes almost in the computer room of language center. The first lesson of today is English Labyrinth. The pairwork time was so happy that I want to play it again. The most excited part of this lesson was the competitition between teams. Team of Japan is the best!
And then came to the lesson of Podcast English. Wow~ It's my first time to make a podcast. Our group worked together to make a podcast of ours. It was quit good to coroperate with others.
Next on was the movie time. We watched a movie concerned about dancing. Quit passion and energetic. This movie made me want to learn about Waltz. It looked wonderful.
The final one is the All Pass lesson. The skills of test was very useful for us.
Today was a learning day. I learned many things from teachers. Wish we have a nice day tomorrow.

沒有留言:

張貼留言