Labels

2010年7月15日 星期四

Crazy Night

It goes without saying, today is the fantasist day I have ever been.
At morning, we have a interesting lesson with Nick, the foreign teacher for today's lesson
Nick is a funny teacher, not like school's, we laughing, joking, but during the class, I learn a lot
English in it, Nick says, textbook and dictionary are just tools helping you learn , I think I will
remember it in my student life.
And the crazy night coming soon! LOHAS night! At morning we learn about how to dance the Vienna Waltz. It quite about difficult to me, yeah, but to my surprising, my partner and me
enter the second competition! Just thank you my partner! After competition, we have the
crasiest night in whole four days, we just shouting, dance, shaking and clapping all night. Phew,
tired~
But we still playing cards after that, just FREE STYLE! YEAH!~

沒有留言:

張貼留言