Labels

2010年7月15日 星期四

Hey,I'm Elaine!

Today is the last day in the camp.
Last night we had great fun, right?I thought it was a magic night, and everything became so amazing . I saw a lot of beautiful princess and gentle price. They were dancing Vienna Waltz gracefully . However, they turned into street dance dancer next second! We were so high that I even forgot to put on my poker face. I just laughed and yelled like a crazy people!Ha ha ha~~
I am tired now. We played poker until 2:00 after we returned to the dormitory. What a busy night it was!
My mood is complex now.I feel happy that I can go back to my warm house this evening, but I don't want to say good-bye to all of you. These four days might be the happiest days this summer vacation!


WACA WACA HEY HEY
BRAZIL IS THE BESTˇˇˇˇˇ

沒有留言:

張貼留言