Labels

2010年7月13日 星期二

Jenny's Introduction In Brazil





Hello, everyone. My name is Chen Kuan-Chen, and my English name is Jenny. My birthday is March second. I live in Taichung. I am going to study in the department of Bio-industry and Agribusiness Administration.



There are six members in my family. My father is an accountant,and my mother is an officer in accountnig department. The children's age in my family is interesting. It is because that the age between us is by three. How surprised it is! I rank at the third, so that my two sisters are also study in university. But one is a graduate student, and the other is in grade three. With the same mean, my younger brother is going to study senior high school. Although there are four children in my family, my parents don't partially love anyone.



I have many interests, for example, reading extracurricular novels, playing basketball, listening to music, and drawing are my favorite activities. If we have the same interest, maybe next time we can have a tight chat.



At last, I only want to say one setence,Welcome to Be My Friends!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言