Labels

2010年7月13日 星期二

Hello I am Kobe


Hello everyone , my name is Kobe,
I am eighteen years old,and I come from Kaoushing.
There are five people in my family,my parent,my old sister and my young
brother,my hobby is painting ,and I always got award since I was
an elementary school student.
My idol is Kobe Bryant,he is a particular and fantastic basketball
player,his amazing passion on basketball influence me a lot.In fact,
I learned a lot fome him,like we should share the ball on team but control
it only by ourshelf.
In this year , I enter the NCYU digital design department, as far as
I am concerned,this famous department will lead me to learn many computer
skill and technique so that we can make the best use of digital .
To my surprise , the Lakers won the NBA championship again,Kobe,Gasol,
Odom,Artest leaded others players to beat the Bostom, I am very proud of
them and Ialso wish that I have the chance to become a particular basketball
player like Kobe,and I am very sure that my dream will come ture.

6 則留言:

  1. hello!! I'm JOY ~~
    I really think that your english is good !!
    happy to meet you !!!

    回覆刪除
  2. Hello ,Kobe!
    I'm JOJO.
    Glad to meet you.
    Your name is really impressed to me.
    Kaohsiung is my favorite city ,too.
    Let's have fun in this four days =)

    回覆刪除
  3. Kobe,

    You have a lot of self-confidence.It's good.

    So, just do it.

    Wish your come true.

    (You can also be a painter ,too.)

    回覆刪除
  4. Hi! I'm Ellen.
    Your english is good.
    I like painting,too.
    Maybe you could teach me. :)
    And my friend's idol also is Kobe Bryant.
    Maybe one day I can make you be friends.

    回覆刪除
  5. Hey ,it's me Alice:)
    I am also come from Kaoushing.ha ha
    Nice to meet you.

    回覆刪除