Labels

2010年7月15日 星期四

KOBE-the FINAL day


Hello everyone , I am Kobe , ke ke ke .... , it's without saying that today is the final day I
attend the NCYU summer camp . To everybody's surprise , an old saying says " time flies" , and it's really ture. And now , I am very sorry to hear that I have to go home this afternoon. Three days in ncyu are very unforgetable . I will missed thess people and the particular lesson from now on . With all my heart , the activity in NCYU is turely amazing , and I sure that I will treasure the classes these four days and I wished that I will not forgot it in the future.
In the class , "Learning Eglish through Ballroom Dance-Watltz , the teachers introduced how
to dance the Ballroom dance , and I am very happy to find a slender partner to dance together ,
I don't have the dacing talent but I believe that our hard-work would help us overcome the trouble . In the evening dancicg part ,we danced together and enjoy the summer night . Althougt we didn't win the final championship , but we are still proud of ourself and have a nice evening .

沒有留言:

張貼留言