Labels

2010年7月14日 星期三

Day2 in LOHAS

What a beautiful sunny day~(I have no idea why there was a heavy rain when we were outsides...)
What delicious meals ~
What special classes ~
Today we had some classes,and my favorite is Film English:Take the Lead.Because I love this movie, I love every kind of dances.This movie combines two totally different type of dances,and lead students to find their meaning in their life. It is asesome!!! I love dance,so I hope I can learn girls hip hop in university.
Yet there is one thing makes me feel to be in a great bustle. I am suck at computer.The mission impossibe (to me) is making a film and figuring out everyone's suggestion in a really short time.It makes thing about one song:I'll be crazy...
The last thing I want to say is I miss my bed so much ~ However,no matter what,I have get use of it,because I will sleep on that kind of bed for four years...

沒有留言:

張貼留言