Labels

2010年7月13日 星期二

Joy is me !!!!!


My name is JOY ,I come from Tichung ,belonging to team of Japan.
Our leader is Victor,who always calls me "double house".

My department is "applied physic",and I really think that I'm a people easy to be together !!

I'm good at most of sports , likes basketball , swim , run and archery ... etc.
Few months ago I started to learn violin , thinking that how best I can do ?!
I like to share my emotion and the things I love ,also like people to talk with me .

So I hate to be igrored or isolated , if it were happen , I will really don't know how to do.
The actives of today are so wonderful , but except for the terrible rainday!!

4 則留言:

  1. hi,i am lily ! it`s so good for you to learn violin! i feel regret that i can`t play it! we will never leave anyone alone !

    回覆刪除
  2. hi I do not mind you call me ria ^^

    回覆刪除
  3. Hey,it's me Alice.
    I think you are a interesting and outgoing girl=)Our group is fulled of laughter because your funny words.Nice to meet you and hope we can have fun in these four days.

    回覆刪除
  4. hey JOY!!!
    I'am JOJO.
    Glad to meet you!
    We have the same name.
    It's cool!
    Let's have fun in this four days! =)

    回覆刪除