Labels

2010年7月13日 星期二

An's Diary July 14th

Today, I learned a lot from the class ! In the morning, I learned something that how to find the road, how to lead others to the destination, and so on. In fact, I'm not good at speaking English, so I felt scared when I knew that we had to speak English and practice. However, I still tried, and I got it! It was not difficult to talk wwith other in English, just having a littile courage to do it!

Besides, in the afternoon, I learned about various kinds of dancing like .... Oops! I don't know how to spell them XD!! And I was so happy we, Holland, won the game!

Before the dinner, we had a class which was about how th get good grades in TOFEL, TOEIC, and GEPT. I knew that the teacher was so excellent, and he tried hard to teach us ! Well...maybe I was so tired, so I almost fell asleep : (

The most important, I learned a lot today! Thanks to all the teachers in the camp :P

沒有留言:

張貼留言