Labels

2010年7月13日 星期二

Germany Ruby




Hi, my name is Ruby. I come from Taichung. I am eighteen years old. I am a shy person. I will become a member of the department of bioagriculture. I like biology most. In my leisure time, I like to play the chess through the Internet. When I am playing the chess, it can release the stress and calm down myself. Sometimes, I like to play badminton with my friends. We used to play badminton once a week after school.
It's my honor to join this activity. Though the weather seems to be not pretty good. It makes us have a similar topic to camplain. We may murmur the bad weather gets us all wet. Worst of all, our shoes are wet enough! However, after the series of activities, we all have fun and enjoy it. It's really a nice day!

2 則留言:

  1. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi,girl.
    Nice to meet you. ^ ^
    I do not think you are shy.
    You are a good person.

    回覆刪除