Labels

2010年7月13日 星期二

Hello,I'm Sandy




Hello, I'm Sandy, a freshman of foreign languages department. First, I have to say that it is very happy to participate this LOHAS English camp with you guys who are also the freshman of NCYU.
Mnnn...it's time to introduce myself.
I come from Changhwa city, and I studied in a special school which named Changhwa "Art" Senior High School, it contains the department of Music, Art, PE,and Normal class, but actually I'm a student of normal class.HAHA.

I am interested in watching American TV series, especially the "Gossip Girl," and that is also the thing which lead me into the English world. In addition, I also like to read the foreign novel like "Percy Jackson," "A thousand splendid sun," "Kite Runner," and so on...
If anybody who are also interest in watching TV series , read novel or Pop music, you can discuss with me! ^^

1 則留言: