Labels

2010年7月13日 星期二

Hi, I am Lily




My name is Chien chieh and my English name is Lily.
I come from Ping-tung andI graduated from Pingtung girls' senior high school.
I am a girl who is optimistic,responsible and easy-going.
My hobbies are making the handicraft, contributing the artical and listening to music.
There are four people in my family.
Both my parents are teachers and that is why my dream is to be a professional English teacher.
Although English is not the subject that I am good at and I don't really love it very much, Iwill try my best to accept and work on it.
I believe that all of us will have a sweet memory in the camp.

2 則留言:

  1. hello, my name is lily,too.i am in team germany. it`s so nice to meet you. i believe we will have a great memory.

    回覆刪除
  2. hey!!I'm joy
    happy to meet you ==+

    回覆刪除