Labels

2010年7月13日 星期二

Good to see you~I'm Felicia


Hello~my name is Felicia Chen.I came from Koahsiung that is famous for many beautiful landmark,for example,Love River,Dream Mall...etc.. My favorite exercise is tennis,beacause it can lose my weight a lot. Yet,you know,what hot summer days theses are.Seldom people want to have their outside activities,and so do I.That's why I am still fat now... No matter what,it is really a different summer vacation to me. I am now an university student,and I can try to do a lot of special and different thing from now on.
Congraduation everyone!We are free to fullfill our dream now! The most important of all:we are a big family!

1 則留言:

  1. Hello,Felicia.
    I am JOJO.
    We are in the same department
    remember me?
    Glad to meet you! =)
    Hope we can be good friends in the future.

    回覆刪除