Labels

2010年7月13日 星期二

germany lily




hello,my name is lily.i belong the team of germany. i am come from taichung which is a wonderful city.and i study in the department of education.i am 18 years old and my birthday is on june 16th.i like to do outside activity in my free time,like playing basketball and swimming...that make me forget the pressure and i enjoy the sun.i am really expect to join this camp,everyone is nice to me.even if the weather is bad we still have a good time,but everyone have wet shoes.i hope we can become good friends in the next few days. finlly, i love chayi national university very much.




5 則留言:

  1. Ha Its good to meet you!
    My name is Ruby~~
    Taichung is a good place~~

    回覆刪除
  2. you public tow times suggestions in my post!
    I understand very much.it's ok my English teacher also call me X!

    ask you wish.

    回覆刪除
  3. = =" I found a wrong word~~~~"two"

    回覆刪除
  4. ha ha ha!!!

    let's make good friend!!!!!


    Helmet:D

    回覆刪除