Labels

2010年7月13日 星期二

Alice is me :〉






Hi , I'm Alice and I'm in the department of Counseling .



I'm glad to come here to join this camp with all of you.



My favorite cartoon is - SpongeBob Squarepants .ha ha~Recently, I even watch its DVD to improve my English listening skill.



And I like listening to MayDay's music a lot.I have been to their concerts twice and they are awesome!



Playing the piano , reading and watching movies are my hobbies.By the way,my favorite book is Pride and Prejudice.



I also enjoy being a volunteer and help others who is in need,beacause I always feel great and happy.



I think I am a easygoing girl ,so don't be afraid of being friends with me.



Nice to meet you all and - let's have fun.



4 則留言:

  1. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  2. hey !! I'm joy

    don't forget your coat in my bag !!

    回覆刪除
  3. Hi~I'm glad to make friend with you.
    I'm Grace.
    Just sit down beside you. ^^

    回覆刪除