Labels

2010年7月13日 星期二

Nice to meet you ,I'm Tom


Hello everyone! My name is Tom . I come from Tainan . As a man , I like all kind of sport , including baseball、basketball、swim and volleyball.
Sometimes , I like to learn some magic . I really gain a lot of joy from it , espeicially when I gathering with others and sharing our amazing ideas .
I'm going to national Chia Yi university for my college this year , and I am major in consultant . To make my summer vocation meaningful , I take a part-time job as a staff in learnig center now. Although to earning money is never easy , I enjoy myself in this work , because my coworkers are all friendly and care to each other very much.The best of all , I got the precious work experience there.
All I want to do now is to meet my future with confident an courage , how abuot you , guys?

沒有留言:

張貼留言