Labels

2010年7月13日 星期二

My name is Leo.I am very happy to come to NCYC,and I meet a lot of the new friend.It is my second time to get into NCYC,I hope to have unforgetable experience during this four day.

I like to play the basketball which I use to exercise with my brother.Since I was a little boy,I dream to become a basketball player but I am too short to be the one of the basketball team,however I do not give up this dream,and I still keep practicing every day. I think basketball is my life.

In the freetime,I like to go movie, play basketball and listen muisc.I also read the novel,which write by Gidden.He have a new book which is really interesting and funny.What's more,it give me the power to face the problem.

In the end,I can have the good time in LOHAS Freshmen English Camp.

1 則留言:

  1. hello I'm JOY
    ahhhhh~I wiah you don't mind that your is as same as my dog's name !!
    but I really happy to meet you

    回覆刪除