Labels

2010年7月13日 星期二

Hello,I'm Ivy.Germany


Hello,I'm Ivy.I come from National Yang Ming Senior High School in Taouyan.I'll be a freshman National ChiaYi University.My department is Landscape Design.I am good at drawing,doing card and something wih regard to art and design.I like to go tothe library .In the library,I can enjoy my leisure time and learn some knowladge about design.

I'm pleasure to take part in this camp.I had a good time and a different experience today,although the weather was not pretty good.

Nice to meet you.:)
(I'm Yofish!!!!!!!!!!!)





Germany will be the champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 則留言:

  1. Ha yeah~ Kick out the third! Throw out the second! We are No.1 !!!

    回覆刪除
  2. We are classmate!!
    Nice to meet you ,I'm Marian.

    回覆刪除
  3. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  4. Wow!!So many words!!Always answers me no more four words!!=(
    You're so shy!!Haha!!=)It's cute!!:D

    回覆刪除