Labels

2010年7月13日 星期二

Hello, I'm Angelina.(Germany)



Hello everybody, I'm Angelina. My team is Germany.


My birthday is July 27th. I come from Beidou. Frog is my favorite thing, and my habits are reading novel and surfing internet. My friends always called me helmet, because they thaught my hair look like helmet before.


I graduate from the National Beidou Senior Home Economic & Commercial Vocational High School. Now my department is Landscape Design. Welcome to visit me in the school, thank you.









Everything is okay today but the weather is very bad!!



This is my team, Germany!

4 則留言:

  1. Hi I am Ruby~~
    Wow you like frog!? it's great!
    I like monkey~~
    I also like treefrog~~
    I think they are cute!

    回覆刪除
  2. helmet?! what an interesting nickname! and i like you really much :) i think we will be good friends !
    lily

    回覆刪除
  3. hey!Ruby!frog is really cute!!!

    hello!! Let's make good friend.

    Angelina

    回覆刪除
  4. Ha ha!! Let's make good friend!!!

    I like you too:)

    Angelina(Helmet)

    回覆刪除